End or beginning

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by uncle buck, Jun 4, 2012.

1. uncle buck

uncle buck Member

Finding this place has been a godsend. In just over a week, the support I have received here has been amazing and I want to thank any of you that I have spoken with for the pleasure of your company. Some have exceeded my expectations and you know who you are I hope.

I woke up this morning beside myself. Yesterday was a steady slide downhill after a quick uphill climb friday and Saturday. For any of you that have spoken with me and have given my ordeal any thought, I wanted to let you know talking to people and relating to people here gave me the courage to call a local crisis line again, and make an appointment with my doctor again. I don't know where this is gonna lead, or even if I will keep the appointments. But for the first time in a very, very long time I think I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to all of my new friends here. Much love and respect.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun please keep the appts so you can build up more support for YOU Good for you hun reaching out for help from crisis line hugs

3. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Hello Uncle buck .
    Like you this forum has been an unexpected gift .
    It makes me so happy when I see people move in a positive direction , it gives me hope .
    Keep on the road and stay strong .

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad you found the courage to get some help...wish I could do that too. Glad that you were able to be helped by being on this forum, and we'll always be here to support you.

5. uncle buck

uncle buck Member

thx everyone. tomorrow afternoon we get started. Thanks again for all your support. It means the world to me.