END THE PAIN AND Impulses

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rcw, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcw

rcw Member

The pain I feel inside and the impulses to cut I feel will never go away I need to end it all that is the only way the vicious cycle will end

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us! What's causing you so much pain?

3. rcw

rcw Member

I did something stuip I wrote a letter to my sister who I do not talk to and to a woman who I told off in july to say Iam sorry and I should have never done that I make my life miserible myself

4. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

There are billions of other people who in the world that can help make your life GREAT! Your life can be wonderful you just have to believe. I know how it feels to be on the brink, but let us help you grab onto to something grounded and pull yourself back up. You are loved! Just talk to us! PM if you want to talk more! Life can be beautiful and you make it even more so by being in it!

5. WildCherry

Why do you feel like you shouldn't have written the letters?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us hun ok I hope you come back let us know how you are doing hugs

7. rcw

rcw Member

I never should have written those letter because it will only make things worse between my sister and me and the other one because that person is very toxic in my life

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry it made things worse hun between your sister and you Perhaps hun you can write a different letter to her. The one that is toxic in your life try not to reach out to again ok hugs

9. rcw

rcw Member

I am still the same the knife is calling me to use it to end it all

10. WildCherry

Please keep talking to us instead!

11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sounds like you're feeling a lot of pain. How can we help you to feel better? Sometimes just talking lets out enough stress to help us not give in to hurting ourselves. What would you like your sister to know? You can tell her in another letter...maybe you could practice telling her by telling us what you'd like to say to her?

12. rcw

rcw Member

the blade is calling me still to slit my wrist

13. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

rcw - honey, you are stronger than that knife..... if it is calling you, speak back to it and say 'No - I'm not going to allow you to destroy me'.

You can write another letter to the people concerned, telling them you regret sending the first, and regret what happened...... life being how it is, we all make mistakes with other people, but this does not mean it has to be the end for us. There is a wonderful thing called 'FORGIVENESS', that we can set out to discover. first of all, by forgiving ourselves for what we did. After all, what was done can not be undone. But what was done can be forgiven, and we can go on in life the wiser and more compassionate because of coming into an understanding of it.

Hope you try this route instead honey :) Please stay safe - harming yourself is not the way, there is a much better way :)

14. rcw

rcw Member

no Iam not

15. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes you are rcw - because that knife is an inanimate object. Stop projecting those thoughts onto it. It has no power of its own. You are the one that has power over it, and not the other way around hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.