Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BlackPegasus, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Please!!!!!!! End all this f*cking misery!! I am tired!!!! So f*cking tired of this damned life. So tired of messing everything up and being worthless. So tired of putting up with me and my own drama. So tired of feeling, caring, crying...
  2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I don't know what percentage of people fall into a rut as deep as the one you're in, but probably not enough so that the people around you know how to help you. But I have felt that way so many times. Ending the misery means getting better. Ending the misery means going back to a point where every moment is just that, not a potential crisis. Ending the misery means being in a state where depression is just a blur. Ending the misery is possible, and it can happen quicker than you think.
  3. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Im so sorry, Ive been there too many times and I know the amount of agony you must be in, I just wish there was someway i could help you

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi M..what is going on? you seemed so happy a while ago...even after a saddening/troublesome event, we can recapture the better times...please know that you are not obligated to feel poorly...PM me if I can help, J
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Mia I'm here for you. Why not talk about what is going on? That too can help ease the agony and pain. You aren't alone hun. Please dont forget that.
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

It's just too much...for one this damn divorce feels so dehumanizing. it's like I'm being assessed as a person and having a value put on all the things i care about like my horses and everything I own that has any meaning to me including my pony collection which that bastard has no right to have any profit from.

It's not like I don't already feel worthless enough with all the shit that has already happened in my life. And everywhere I go I'm exiled like a criminal and treated as much. For this I am so sick of being me.
  7. BrokenChaos

BrokenChaos Member

I understand BlackPegasus...

Take care dear and remeber that Karma always plays its hand
  8. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008
  9. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

BlackPegasus, I don't know you personally, but I know for sure that you are perfect in the eyes of god. Just think about this; there is nothing you have ever done that is so disgraceful that god (our higher power) would not forgive. Please dwell on this if you can. It might make a huge difference in your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.