Endinday

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lost_child, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Please don't do this, I know I'm being selfish..but please you have to much to give, your to kind. Please. I'm sorry I know you told me to ignore you but I can't. I can't ignore you, sorry..Even if this means you never talk to me again, as long as you are safe, and alive that's all I care about. Please please please please don't do this. please. I'm sorry, I know I have no right to say this, and I'm sorry.

Please can someone help Endinday. She needs support, she needs to feel loved, cared for please can someone help. Not for me, but for Endinday. Please.

2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

I enjoy reading Endinday's posts and hope she is okay. I get the impression she's a kind, empathetic, and intelligent person. I wish I had more people like that in my life.

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I hope you're OK, End :hug:

Always here if ya want a chat :)

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i know u said in ur pm's that u didnt want me to get involved and tat you didnt want to talk but i really hope u are ok :hug:

5. Harrowdown

Harrowdown Well-Known Member

6. alimar

alimar Well-Known Member

Tell us your okak xxx

7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

relatively alright. now pleaseeeeee stay away till it passes! dont want to drag anyone down with me.

huggles to the kiddo(s)

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Has anyone heard from her? it's been 4-5 months since I've seen her on the forum or heard from her at all. I'm really worried. :sad:

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I've seen her in chat recently. Sometimes within the past week. :smile:

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Thank Goodness!!!!!!! *sigh of relief*

Love ya, Granny. :hug:

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

took a chance to pm granny and she is still around.

am so pleased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.