ending it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bipolarjoe, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bipolarjoe

bipolarjoe Active Member

I am so tired. I am so sick of everything. I feel so depressed all day long. People ask me "what's wrong"? They care, but don't understand. I have gone through everyting: counseling, partial hospitalization, inpatient hospitalization, medication, one suicide attempt, you name it. To add to this, family things have occurred, namely, idenity theft. My credit is just ruined. I have no insurance and am trying to change that with a caseworker. I currently work, cannot afford the insurance my employer offers, but make slightly over the limit for any kind of assistance. My body is falling apart. I had back surgery a few years back, and it still hurts. I can hardly walk at times and it takes me hours in the morning just to move. I have been diagonsed with fibromyalgia. I have no friends, and actually wish to be alone. If I had the courage I would end it. I even looked into the <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> that help with suicide. Thanks for listening to me. Being sick is like having a second job. This is no life for someone that is 55. I have had thoughts of just walking in front of a big truck.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I read your post, and I'm around if you ever do want someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.