Ending it....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

My depression is suddenly back, & I don't know what triggered it. I have these worthlessness,hopelessness,feeling most people hate me,& just being really depressed. It's hard to get out of bed.

Lately I have been having really strong urges to kill myself.. The suicidal thoughts aren't just thoughts(if that makes since). Usually I think of OD, & few other methods I won't mention . I will just randomly have these thoughts anywhere, & anytime.

A few nights ago,at about four am, I woke up & had suicidal urges to OD on whole bottle of pills in my cabinet. Now, i wish i went through with it isn't good.& yet again i want to kill myself. I am to scared to kill myself though

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun you have those thoughts i do too at times i don't think we want to die hun we just want the sadness to go away Hopefully reaching outhere can help take some of it away hugs

3. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

I would phone your cpn or crisis team urgently and let them know your feeling that way, explain about the pills in the bathroom cabinet and that you have enough to end it and see what they say, they may suggest you come into hospital and get mentally assessed.

4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Thanks guy:) I just heard somebody I knew commit suicide I'm even more depressed .

5. Myestella

Myestella New Member

I have a plan too I only fear failure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.