Ending it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Grotesque, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotesque

Grotesque Well-Known Member

This time is really just it. I'm not even explaining myself. someone can send me a shit-filled pm about how special i am. to them? ya right. i dont know any of you.
    im just a dis portion of flesh and bones.
  2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Im sorry your in so much pain....is thier anything we could do to help you out....we are here to listen if you need to get something off your chest...again I am really sorry you feel this way....please dont hurt yourself, reach out, get help!!!!!!......Jodi
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am also sorry you're in such pain and misery. I don't have to know you to feel compassion for you - that emotion is not restricted to just those I "know" personally, but is felt for anyone in misery. I often feel depressed myself cause I can't "do" much for the people and other living beings suffering - can only send my love and hopes for better days.:smile:

4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

If you're here letting people know, why not at least try?
  5. roze

roze Active Member

You are not done yet, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. There has got to be something that you are still searching for here, why not letting us know?
  6. jjustme

jjustme Guest

how are you now? I hope you feel better... :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.