Ending it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Issaccs, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Ive been thinking more and more about killing myself of late.
    Right now, Ive gone to drink, it stops the "empty" feeling inside if not the thoughts.

But as times gone on, my depression hasn't lifted, I've lost more friends, left school, lost my job, and have access to more than enough <mod edit - methods> to do it.
    While life isn't necessarily hard... I dont find any reason to continue living, Ive lost interest in the day to day s**t and I just don't see the point anymore. I Just want it to be over.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  2. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

Hey Ivan, im sorry you're feeling pretty bad right now. We have all experienced the same emotions that you are now.

I've pushed so many people away... it can be hard, but, I know that with time things always change. You're not alone.

I hope you feel better.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'm right there with you. I've been a mess for the past two weeks. And yesterday I tried to kill myself - of course didn't work as I'm typing, but the sentiment was there. Please give yourself a chance to recover before making this mistake. Depression is a treatable illness, and it's trying to kill you - your depression is like a tumor; foreign and malignant (so maybe not like a tumor, but bad all the same). :blink:

We can get through this crap together. We'll support one another.

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey hun...i'm a mess too. let's all stick together. . . i think we are stronger together (my new s.f. slogan) :blink:

i am here anytime if you want , , , pm me. . .
  5. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Cheers guys.
  6. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

You didn't seem that bad in the chat the other night... Definitely try to not drink. That can make you depressed for weeks if you've been doing it long enough...... Get up, get active. That's my favorite way...

7. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

I know I dont know tou that well but ive seen u in chat a few times. I just wanna say dont do it. Youre such a nice guy and I would miss you if you succeeded. im here if you ever need to talk. pm me okay

maria aka fweeps
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.