Ending It

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

Tired of trusting and being nice to everyone.
    My family don't want to know me.
    I don't fit in anywhere.
    You put all your trust in someone, just for them to take the pee afterwards and obviously tell everyone your problems.
    I don't have anything to live for.
    I don't even know what I'm still living for.
    I have nothing.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Jodie :hug:

You fit in here hun :hug: (sometimes that aint much of a consolation i know).

Please talk to us xx

3. Inversion

Inversion Member

I don't want you to do this, can you fill me in so I can help? I'm new here so I'm not aware of yourself :(

*hugs*

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jodie,
    You fit in with us!! We are here for you..There are alot of fakes out there in the world..It's not always easy to judge who is genuine and who is fake.. All you can do is go with your gut feeling. Usually it will lead you right, but you have to listen to it..Maybe don't be so trusting from the start..wait until you get to know them better before you let them in..You willalways have us...take care!!

5. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I hate to say this because some people might think it's wrong but.... I was having a lot of problems lately until I finally gave up the Christian ideas.... I used to be a tree-huggin happy person.. Then I thought I could be better if I turned Xian... and the gods were certainly unhappy.... It will take me probably at least 5 more years to understand this as I am generally sort of socially conservative............. but I was driven away from the major religions by the gods themselves. Sad to me. Not sure the reason.

6. asri

asri Well-Known Member

Hey Jodie,

Isnt it true for everyone else, that at certain points in time, we do feel like 'we dont fit' and its just not worth it?? Just give life another go, just smile with yourself.. and things are bound to get better. And only YOU can make it get better hun..

Chin up!!! There HAVE to be alot of reasons to simle for!!

((((JODIE))))

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

jodie,

i am very sorry that you are feeling so low. i understand how it feels, to not be able to find many reasons to keep living. and i know how it feels to be all alone.

i am so glad you reached out here, because it shows there is a part of you that still has hope for better days. keep holding on to that part, and don't let go. pm if you want to talk - and always know that you can lean on us here. we won't let go of you hun xxx:console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.