ending your life the right way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Daphna, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I understand what it is like to want your life to end. But there is a right way to do it. Please read my post in the soap box. I would love to be each of your friends. If you are up to it. Blessings..:IrishDoll:
  2. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

You don't want to be my friend, believe me.
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It's not what you think it is, but best wishes Dap :shelbi:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'll be your friend Nicole. :) I read your post in the soapbox and how you were saved by the grace of Yahweh. I also believe that people suffering from depression might find some solace in having faith in God, but many people here will accuse you of being too preechy. I used to use Jesus as my avatar picture, but it offended some people.
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I want to be friends with anyone willing, and that are nice. And thank you Long Road95!
  6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

A portrait of Jesus offended some people so you had to remove it? Please. Put a Jesus picture right back up, Dave, and I will advocate for you to keep it.

I would recommend this one http://www.kpao.org/blog/2008/07/jesus-in-america-today.html
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

When I get taken off moderation, I'll put it back up. :smile:
  8. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

There is no fucking point in believing in religion or anything suRrounding it. Even reading this conversation makes me mad. I've hated religion for now 5years I used to go to church yeah yeah yeah when I was 11 and younger I knew it was all a fucking lie even at the time. That's why I ripped my bible to threads and burned the fucker in front of my now close to agnostic mother. She thinks I'm satanist but its better then being called christian or some shit where someone believes such non sense.
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I feel this is an attempt to brainwash vulnerable people but hey-ho what do I know, I am left handed
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is all a matter of opinion as to what you wish to believe or not to believe. We have to use whatever works best for each individual without pushing your beliefs on someone else. Remember religious discussions are only allowed in the soapbox forum and remain only as long as it is a discussion not a war.
  11. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I believe in the power of cheese :Jehuty:

okay seriously I am going to bed now :sleepy:
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I like cheese :)
    Good night Rich.
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Try not to preach so much to people Nicole. People hate being preached at, even if your message is a good message. :hug:
  14. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a new cult? Charles Manson made a cult once. Don't think it went beyond murder & prison time. But hey! Being in my 50's, wtf do I know?
  15. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I do not endorse religion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.