Ending?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenx, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

I feel like i'm coming to the end, seriously now i have had enough.
    Ok so i have explained about my agraphobia and anxiety and depression and i am finding it so hard to cope, the only life i have is online...
    Well my mum is an alcaholic and she drinks every day, everyday she starts with me, she calls me an ugly bitch she tells me i need to go out, she tells me i need to move out, when she no's i have nowere else to go, i can't go shopping or anything for myself so i can't go home...But i think i have taken all i can take, i have no engery to fight anymore, it seems i am constantly fighting other people's stress and i have no time to deal with my demonds..
    I don't want to be here anymore, i want to die.
    She is even trying to turn my siblings against me, there all i have.
    My step dad wants me to go, he has 4 other children to my mum (1 passed away) and im not included in his family unit, he wants me to go home and get through this myself..She said i have to go tomorrow, so i don't no if i will survive anyways...
    I want to die, the only thing that is stopping me is it going wrog.:sad:

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Do you have any friend's or public places where you can stay for a bit?

You going away for a bit might make your parents realize what they are missing.

I'm very sorry about how your "parents" treat you.

3. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

i have agraphobia

4. tilly

tilly Member

Hi Brokenx. how old are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.