endless problems

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bnz, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnz

bnz New Member

I got depressed last week over a huge misunderstanding that happened which wasn't my fault for a change but I took it the wrong way. I consumed 350 mls - half a bottle of port (fortified wine) each night over 4 nights. I don't have a drinking problem and usually never touch the stuff. I drank heavily because I'm not supposed to drink with the medication. I also had 2 sleeping pills 2 nights to make sure I slept thru the night. Another problem - not sleeping. Alcohol makes me think paranoid at work - not completely - just half and it affects my stomach. The docotor says I'm getting an ulcer. Most of the last week I planned another suicide attempt but when I opened my eyes I stop planning and just wish I had already done it. Last night I didn't drink and today I feel better except for the stomach problems. I wish it was easy to do the deed and stopping thinking around it.

2. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Maybe you should stop taking the pills and drinking until you can get rid of that ulcer. Is everything ok now? If you need to talk we will gladly listen and try to offer some advice for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.