endless universes?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by corang, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Well a few nights ago I had this weird dream that Im not sure if theres symbolism or not. (Idk if it matters or not but I had upped my medication that night)

I forget some of the beginning but it had to do with some guy who was going to suck the universe into one small ball (about the size of a baseball). So I was stand thing there with him asking if he was sure he really wanted to do that and that he knew it would somewhat end everything for everyone, and he was very sure. I just stood there and watched him make the universe into the baseball sized sphere.

When he was done im not quite sure how but people had turned into blocks that looked a lot like companion cubes from portals (exept without the heart). The blocks were mostly blue or white but there were 2 red blocks in every room that I felt attached to. And each block was a person not people I knew but they were people somehow. At two sides of each room were doors that i could open and go to each new room.

Every room was the same as the one before and after going through a few rooms I finally woke up very confused about the dream. Now that im starting to think about it maybe it's because of my views on people and the universe. I see the universe as something simple but amazing. I see most people as one way or another, people that have or understand problems and people that dont understand and think we just need to get medicated to be fine. But there are 2 people I love in my life so they must be the red blocks.

Well thanks for reading and I hope you found it as interesting as I did.
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

i want to see the visuals now.. im curious

3. yin and yang

yin and yang Member

I believe universes reside inside universes inside universes inside universes, perhaps our universe is inside of a molecule in some other alien universe. Each and all go out into infinite universes in every direction. It is hard to explain but you are on the right track. Who is to say that there aren't universes inside of us beyond the molecular levels. If we traveled to the very edge of our universe whatever that edge might be and leave our universe, who is to say we wouldn't leave our universe from inside a molecule in another universe. I hope you get what I'm saying.
  4. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Ya, I see what your saying and I've thought about it that way before but I'm still not totally sure what I believe about the universe and other universes around us.
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

How are you? I think I've sent you and received pm's from you since this post but I thought I'd respond since I've read quite a bit about dreams. Without getting into the specifics, in most cases it comes down to what your emotion was in the dream. There are many dreams with symbolism that do matter but what matters most is how you felt in the dream. Try to remember if you were happy, sad, anxious, frustrated, etc...this should give you some insight into how you were feeling mentally and psychologically that day. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.
  6. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Hi Shades, I've been good and you do make a good point I hadn't thought about the emotions I was having during the dream.

Thinking back as best I can this is what I'm mostly sure I felt. (was about a week ago)

When the guy was making the universe suck into a small sphere I knew everyone was gonna die and felt very unsure and sad about the situation. (I dont believe one person should have that kind of control over another persons life.) After that we were in the universe i think then people were cubes and I didn't feel anything about any of them exept the red blocks I enjoyed their company, they made me happy. I can't really remember much else emotionally about the dream. Most of my thoughts would probably be assumptions at this point a week later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.