Endorphins?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is going to sound silly and quite on the ridiculous side but I was wondering if exercise releases so much endorphins that you feel AMAZING. I feel high on life since I've started exercising along with my diet. Even a short time on the treadmill and I feel so good. If this is how exercise makes you feel, damn I have been missing out! Can anyone relate? I feel so positive and happy :) It is strange that I don't feel anxiety.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Petal. Exercising does help you move forward and you do get "Dolphins" kicking in. The regime has to simple first and you gradually build it up over a period of time. After a good gym session, you feel a lot better in yourself and it does help. Please take it easy and be safe.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, thank you for your response. I'm just after getting off the treadmill again lol I feel great, like no one can bring me down :)

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

Absolutely!! It's so awesome, isn't it?? Exercising can make a huge difference in mood. And gotta love that euphoric rush can get after a workout. It often lulls into a nice, sated peacefulness. And you're improving yourself at the same time. Keep at it, people!

6. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I exercise regularly when I am out of work. It helps me by keeping me hopeful. It also gets me out of the house. As I said on another thread it is hard to work and exercise after work now .But I miss it.
    Keep up the good work Petal. Enjoy