energy for life is gone need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kar, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kar

Kar New Member

i've done everything nothing works nothing even helps, im feeling so bad right now, i dont even have the energy to type this message it took so much effort, in the hope that someone might have some words for me :sad: i dont feel like i can explain anymore right now sorry :sad:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You dont need to say another word hun. Just letting you know that someone has heard your despair and understands. And I want to pass along a huge hug and a shoulder to lean on while you take some time out to rest. And then when that is done you can keep posting and tell us more about what is going on. There is still ways to help you and the members here can show and tell you if you only give them a chance. So please hold on and let us know what is going on.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Kar!!! When you feel up to it tell us more.. We are here for support.. You can also pm one of us if that makes you feel more secure..Take Care!!

4. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

yet another ear here if it is needed, Hope you can keep fighting alongside us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.