Engaged!!!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

yay, a very positive message on my behalf: I'm engaged!

I'm sure the person whom I'm engaged to will reply to this thread soon :tongue:

:biggrin:

2. hehehe. I love you, my dear Ester. You are going to be a sexy bride! I must find a nice suit. I'll get you a nice ring too, hehe.

3. Sa Palomera

well I got me one hell of a sexy fiancé as well :tongue:

We have to start thinking of a date though :laugh:

4. I have a very lovely honeymoon planned for us, hehehe. And some nice toys too.

5. Sa Palomera

ahh the honeymoon :smile: Can't wait :wink:

6. Sa Palomera

I am aware of the controversy of this marriage btw. I realize there will be people angry or upset over this. But just to inform you: this marriage is not a marriage out of love. This basically is a marriage for the hell of it.

My belief is that marriage does not add anything to a relationship, other than some rings and papers. in fact to me marriage gives a nice reason to throw a party.

To those who DO believe in the meaning behind a marriage I'd like to say that I'm sorry if this upsets you by any means. I respect your feelings towards marriage very much, and I hope you will respect MY feelings towards marriage as well and let me have this fun. Thanks.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Right... I'm confused. :confused:

8. :marriage: Yep, we are getting married, hehe. It'll be lots of fun, though I'm mainly interested in the honeymoon, hehe. Seriously, Ester and I aren't really getting married, though it's a neat idea, in a way, because, after all, she helped me alot this week, and I owe her a debt of gratitude. I love you so very, very, much, Ester. :cheekkiss

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Don't ask hun, read the thread explains it lol :hug:

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Everyone thinks they gotta be all complicated about everything lol.

11. Sa Palomera

we are gonna buy rings though, right Kurt? :tongue:

and we should throw a party, cos I want a weddingdress lol

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Its great that you guys can joke about something so serious, I'm sorry that you have no time on your hands but to degrade something so sacred

13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

eh :blink: thought the thread was quite self explanatory.

14. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

if marriage adds nothing to your relationship why bother spending all that money?

15. Sa Palomera

I'm sorry you feel this way Kelly, and I'm sorry if this thread hurts or upsets you. In that case I'd advice you to just not read it any further.
    I am glad for you that you can see marriage as something so serious. I respect that very much.

16. Well, Ester is worth every penny!

17. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Apparently for a reason to have a party. Don't see someone can't have a party and not use marriage as an excuse. But meh whatever. Good point tho Bunny.

18. Sa Palomera

aww lol so sweet! :hug:

19. Well, also, I promised Ester that the honeymoon will be worth every penny too!

20. Sa Palomera

well why save it till you're dead?