Enjoying depression

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ACRon, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

Good thing? Bad thing?

without shedding personal details by the bucketload (although I would probably also enjoy that too) there's some things about depression that kick ass, on today of all days when everything has gone wrong that could of gone wrong

I do not intend to joke about this serious issue

1) loads of cool things you can get away with, bieng mischievious and the like
    2) im running out of ideas......anyone have anymore? or stories of good experiences with depression?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't say I have ever gotten away with anything because of depression. But I guess I always mask and besides those here, no one besides my pdoc and therapist know what is going on.
  3. Berg

Berg Guest

i cant talk about a long depressions. I just know i liked the feeling how the whole world could burn down and i still give a shit.You dont worry about a lot of things... it eases and calms me down. and im not sure if thats being depressed.
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I dunno about "getting away with stuff" and I don't think people should use a mental illness as an excuse or scapegoat!
    I like depression, i'm afraid to be happy. Depression feels like home, in a weird way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.