Enlightenment

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
Simplicity, patience, and compassion says it all. When starting the spiritual path my spirit guide urged me to read the book "Siddhartha" which I did. He explained the Buddha comes close, but none captures it. The compassion lives within us to discover and honor. Love
I agree with you. Thanks for the recommendation patience is the one I struggle with the most. Instead of just letting go and being in the present moment. I try to live by being open to everything and attached to nothing, though the ego is not easy to let go of. It might take this lifetime and a few more, but I will reach my destination.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
I agree with you. Thanks for the recommendation patience is the one I struggle with the most. Instead of just letting go and being in the present moment. I try to live by being open to everything and attached to nothing, though the ego is not easy to let go of. It might take this lifetime and a few more, but I will reach my destination.
You will find. You are closer than you think. All who seek find. Don't hurry into the night, for behind it comes the light. Love and good wishes.

GFS

Tao Te Ching. One of the best books I've ever read. If not the best.
While most of the philosophers tell us how to see the world and how to judge it (and someone even suggested how to change it but the outcome was not that good). And some others tell us to just accept it, Tao is quite different on that aspect.

And while the 300 Spartans movie imo is a horrible horror crime against humanity, the true story symbolically is one of the most significant in human history.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00