enough I want to die now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Yep it's me again. I think I want to die now. I've had my share of this life, and now I'm tired of it all. I may as well be in a coma and eating through a feeding tube. Because I'm not good for any thing. All I do is sit at my computer all day, and eat. I have become very reclusive, I do not go out much at all. Even going to my see my therapist is a pain for me. A job and social life is like way too much for me now. I will never escape from this torment called depression. I really need to just end my existence now, I'm like apathetic and it sucks cause emotion gives people power. When I speak to people they always tell me the same old thing and it only makes me feel worse. Go do what your told, get a job , get laid, get some friends. I am unable to do these things.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:mad: Why do people keep telling people stuff like that :mad: if it was that easy you'd be doing it, right!!:dry:
    Reading your post was like reading the map of my son's life, he eats, sleeps and plays WOW, he won't go see anyone because he doesn't think he has a problem, but as the time goes on I can see him ending up just as depressed as you sound.

Okay, not going to tell you to do the impossible, but you do need to do at least little things:
    Keep going to your therapist
    Try to get at least a little exercise once in the day (this will release endorphins and ease the depression)
    Do something (anything) you love to do at least once a day

Small steps hun, not huge strides which are out of reach, hopefully your therapist will be able to get to the root of the depression.
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

sounds like my entire family but more specifically my younger brother, i dont even know what to suggest to him any more because ive said everything, i wish i was there coz i would get him to go to gym w/ me, he would enjoy that and i know it is good for him.

at least the last time i spoke to him he was trying to cut down on the pc and see more friends but i feel for him because he has so many disorders, i dont even wanna give him those labels but i have to admit he is not exactly normal.

well, anyway, going out and doing things definately contributes to good mental health but i know it is not so easy for some people. sorry bout your situation, if you need to talk pm me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.