Enough is ennougn

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeless13

myabe i am just looking at things all the wwawrong ways
one musstt knoww when to saayy enough is iennenough.
so thattt' it. enough is enoguhhhh.
takingg my sleepiiinng pills and sleepppiing i tt off.

Hoasis

its not enough yet, you can still handle some more pain! Hang in there bud, we are all trying to fix this shit whatever it is

peacelovingguy

She means that enough is enough for today!!

She just out of hospital - poor girl - but nobody at home and she was worried about her bills!

We will deal with that tomorrow Linda - and we do love you a lot here.

Just take the correct dose of sleeping pills.

Actually it might not be wise to hand out a bottle of pills given the circumstances - but we trust you Linda and if you need them to sleep that is fair enough.

My prayers for you - and I'll light another candle tomorrow if I can elbow my way past the elders who lay claim to lighting their candle first!

I'll barge past them all!

Goodnight and God Bless - hope you have some sweet dreams there also.

Do let us know what state of the USA you are in and the city also - your a friend so I'm curious and if I tell people about you I'd like to say were your from.

Anyhow - its been a hectic day for you - we will be here tomorrow and I'll stay up late and make sure your OK - because I'm a friend and want you to know that we don't mind whatever you say here.

Plus - IF you feel bad tomorrow - you CAN phone the hospital and I hope your phone is still and the power supplies also

I'm sure American friends here will help with how to sort the bills - plus any welfare you are entitled to - and easy ways of paying bills - maybe direct debit so you do not have to worry!!!

So goodnight Linda! And hope you feel a bit better tomorrow and we get things sorted step by step!!

Nice to see you out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00