enough is enough already

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TJ, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

well its been 2 days since our latest major earthquake another 6.3 munted our city that little bit more ... its been 9 months now since they started and its taking its toll on me ,

its become normal here now to have a quake and then send out a text to all ur contacts in the city to make sure there ok , its become normal to be living in constant fear and anxiety ... i cant fucken take it any longer ... yano a night of decent sleep where ur not waking up to an aftershock or waking up because a truck just drove past ur place and shook the thing like a earthquake does .... its become normal now to say what size quake u think has just hit ....

i know they say that things will get better but the fact of the matter is , we DONT know whats gonna happen next and it pisses me off when ppl say it can only get better now cos thats certainly not the case ... 7.1 in sept 10 , 6.3 in feb , 5.5 and 6.3 in june thats NOT fucken getting better in my eyes ...

im just so tired so exhusted and so needing ppl near me but instead ive push ppl away .... gah :cry:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: It's all I've got, because I know there are no words that can make it any better. :arms:

3. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

yo lovey, remember what i said to you yesterday. meant every word. mucho love for you from farmer girl ;) here as and when you need me hon :hug: xxx