enough is enough, i shouldnt be alive.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

lets finish it, i lost my money. how on earth could the cavaliers win. i dont see the point of going to the ga meetin now, i have no money left anyway. i have about $20 cash and thats it, its my fault i have noone to blame. i cant pay them back in time, my girlfriend left me before all this, and on top of that i cant finish high school. this is not good. i have to erase myself from this world, im just gonna have to face it: im a mistake. if in some miraculous way someone will lend me instead of going through all the paperwork with the bank, but that wont happen. and my friends where are my friends, i havent got any. i spend my life miserable alone on my parents couch, privacy? i want privacy but everywhere i go im surrounded by nazis. last week i was alone it was good. i was on the up. but no just around 10:30 at night i heard rattling at the door, a burglar? i wish it was. it was my dad coming for no good reason but to fuck up my sanity, and since then i had this mess in my head, i cant think straight when hes around, he only puts on stupid radiosongs as hard as he can and keeps switching tv stations and everything i do he reports it, he actually picks up the phone and calls people to tell me what i am doing: hes now on the toilet, hes now playing poker. fuck. i cant live this way, i have no money, no privacy, no love. there are 6 billion out there, im not supposed to be part of it. enough is enough, im planning my end

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

you have us.

please don't hurt yourself

3. majorlynch

majorlynch Active Member

You SHOULD be alive!!

Please post again and we can all talk about this!!

All the best to you until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.