Enough is enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by gentlelady, Feb 27, 2009.

1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

At this point I really do not even know what to say. I stay to myself and let few in because I don't feel worth anyone's time, but enough is enough. If something doesn't go the way you would like, go ahead and blame me. Seems like you do anyway. Can't you for once look at yourself and realize maybe the blame lies within? But no. That would mean having to take responsibility for yourself and your own actions. Easier to place the blame elsewhere than own up to it. Fine. I'll be the scapegoat. Just leave everyone else alone. I won't be around much longer anyway. So go ahead. It doesn't matter anyway.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I would give you all the time in the world. We've never really spoke but you have left me lovely replies to some of my posts.

Please don't allow yourself to be used as a scapegoat, you're worth way more than that.

I also hope you can find the strength to stay & get through whatever is happening with you right now.

Massive hugs

Claire xx
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

C if you need an ear you have mine. Please dont let someone else push your buttons. You are one of the kindest and gentlest members here and I hate to see you upset especially by someone elses doing. Dont get me wrong yell scream throw things if you need to. But dont let some unthinking clod get under your skin hun. I'm a pretty good catcher if you want to throw something my way (lol). Please C dont be rash though and let this push you to close to any dangerous edges!!!!
  4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Don't know what's happening for you but you are always there with a hug when it's needed... so here's one back :arms: Hope you are ok.
  5. helena

helena Staff Alumni

More massive :hug: :hug: coming your way, this site can't miss Gentlelady :)

P.S. you're worth EVERY minute of my time :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry that you are feeling like this. i wish there was something i could do to make you feel better other than a big giant huge squeezy :hug: x
  7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself, GL. I can't think of anyone at SF who gives more and takes less than you do.
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What's happened, hun? Am always here if y'need an ear :) :hug:
  9. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

wow sorry someone has hurt you :( hope it didn't happen here
    msn anytime.. i mean that. i value you always have x
  10. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: sorry you feel the way you do
  11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now. I hope you've gotten through the rough time or at least made a start.

Please, stay safe. I really worry when you say things like "I won't be around much longer."

You are one of the kindest and gentlest people I've ever known. Sweetie, it seems you know you are not the one at fault in the situation. Hold on to that knowledge and you can hold on to your own personal power and integrity.

Please, don't let things drag you down. You are and you offer so much more to so many other people who do appreciate you!

12. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

You are worthy. There are some people in the world who just have no understanding, they cannot look at themselves because they are ignorant. Please don't let their actions determine yours. You deserve respect not to be the scapegoat. You are a gentle soul, but that doesn't mean you should be taken advantage of. Please don't go away, we need more people like you.....and less of 'them'!
  13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey honey, i'm so sorry you are feeling this way.

you are so special to all of us here - and now you need to lean on us , ok, will you do that?? you're a light and a love and you are of great value. . . i am here anytime for you......:console:
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Gentle Lady you are one of the kindess souls I have ever met. Please don't let some idiot dictate how you live. There are so many lives here that you have touched with your presence!! I would do anything just to help support you!! You have always had kind words for me when I was at my worst and for that I am gratefull!!! We all love you and would never want any harm to come your way. I know you have your friends here who are very supportive of you but you also have the masses of this forum standing beside you!! I just basically want you to know that you are loved by so many of us!! If you ever need an ear or a shoulder I am always here for you!!! Take care!!!(((BIG HUGS)))...