Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Everything just goes from bad to worse. I wanted to get back on track so badly. But after recent events I give up. Everytime I think it cant possibly get worse it does. Im giving up and going to enjoy the time I have got left. Stopped taking my meds I just want to be at peace.

IV2010

what's happened to make you feel so bad??
what sort of meds were they you stopped?

I wish you'd not give up..I know the fight is hard work sometimes but giving up is so final

takencontrol

:hug: lexi you have been through so much hun, and i know its very hard to keep fighting when it seems theres no hope, please try and fight some more and dont let the bad stuff win. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you been where you are now just want to let you know there is still hope okay it is there please know that. Sometimes one just cannot see it but it will show itself again soon. Please don't stop taking your meds as the meds will give you that extra help to keep coping . Keep talking here okay we are listening we care I care please stay safe okay. hugs

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Meds have never helped me and they will never help me. I was supposed to see a therapist but they never got my fucking referral and no one wants to do anything about it. My fiance is ill, my cousins just died, various family feuds cracking off, facing the prospect of being forced to take leave from my course and my parents found out that I have been coming to this site amd wont stop fucking hounding me now. I cant physically talk or write down the things that make me hurt. No one is listening to me. I tried the whole getting help thing but it never worked for me. Why should I put in the effort when no one else is bothered? I dont want help now. I just want to die happy.

Caster

You should put in the effort for your fiance. I'm sure he'd be devastated if he lost you. And if he's ill then now is a time when he probably really needs you. I hope you stay safe; there's a lot of people on here who would miss you along with your family I'm sure. Try to take it one day at a time and get plenty of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00