Enough is enough!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fumahol, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

i had it with this shit! I'm fucking sick of keeping my head up hoping things will get better when they CLEARLY won't!

"Everything will get better in time"
    "Good things come to those who wait"
    "It will soon get better, just wait"

No, no, NO! I heard all of this shit before, it's all a lie that people tell you, just so you stay alive. I'll cut to the point. I am going to slice my throat in about a week. Why a week instead of now? There are a few things I want to do before I die, and NO, I'm not posting this for attention, I want to see how many people will respond and how they will respond.
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't believe in trying to talk someone out of suicide if that's what they want to do. However, I don't think that anyone really wants to die, they just want to stop being in pain.

In most cases, there's a way to get at least partly better, enough so that you want to live. It can often take a lot of work to do that, and it usually also takes some help.

Some of the info in my sig might be helpful to you.

I haven't been posting on here regularly for a while, so if you respond, it may take a while for me to see it. If you don't get the responses that you are looking for here, you may want to post another thread.
  3. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Honestly it's your choice no one can stop you. Those sayings are retarded and nothing but lies, I tend not to believe em but I say them because sometimes people just need to hear something good. With you, I'm sorry everything is turning out very crappy. I won't say I hope it gets better tho I wish it would. You deserve to live but not the way you are living.
    I honestly truly hope that if you do commit suicide that find peace
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Those sayings are not lies if the person saying them believes them... and since those sayings are more than likely what gets them through, they wish to share them so that they can express their truth - as it must work for them, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.