Enough of this Pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm done. Too many problems. Too much hurt. Why do they keep lying to me? Why can't I have a girlfriend who really, truely loves me, and doesn't lie to me? Why is it that my cousins, can, yet I can't? It isn't fair, and I'm tired of being alone. No more. I'm going to go to the island and be with the woman in the picture on my desktop. The lady who is sitting on the field of the island at night, as she looks down, lonely, awaiting me. I imagine myself arriving there, holding her in my arms, looking through her eyes, realizing I made the correct decision by leaving this awful world. I lost my feelings for Cynthia, finally, and now my mind is free to take me where I need to go. It won't be in this world.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Troubles of heart are so painful, but there is also hope. Even if you don't get a girlfriend would it be so bad?
  3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

There's many people out there I'm sure you will find someone.
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Kurt :hug: :hug:

It's not your time to go to the Island yet. You will go there, but it's not you're time yet.
    Maybe try to focus on love-relationships less for now? Like I told you before, having a girlfriend, won't fix everything. Work on yourself and don't look for a girlfriend, you'll see that you'll meet the right one then :smile:

:hug: :hug: Please stay safe, hun :hug: :hug:
  5. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

hey broken product

i underdstand TOTALLY. i was in a 6 year rel and he abandoned me when i needed him the mostand when i saw him last week he was spitting venom at me. i guess i'll see you on the island.... an island where there is no pain and no games. and yes i do believe in heaven and believe we all go there cause this is shear hell and if you survive as long as i have and fought battle upon battles, i have to be going t heaven. may not be the way god wants it but i can't find my supply of pills and have to get more hopefully this week but i have to wait for a bit before i'm island bound. i'm sorry to hear you have to deal with so much crap yu sound like such a decent soul and i guess us souls have a hard time coping. i've made it to my 40s and i was told i'd live until my80s and i can't do it. once i get my pills (god i better get tehm cause stabbing me would suck and might not do it but i can't hang me either so the pills better arrive... imaybe haev another option if they don;t but i'm not sure) i have to keep them safe this timeand then after surgery and follow up visit no one will be bothering me so i can takeall the time i need to expire. last time i lasted 11 days so i need a good time frame but maybe i'll have enough meds to do me over night and i best not vomit thatwould suck; i didn't last time and i took a shitload of valium and oxycontin. this time i hope to do it ight by taking enough to kill three cows!!!!! hahaha.... still haven'tlost my sense ofhumor but i hear you and feel for you. you seem like the type of person who this world needs and well i've proven i'm expendable and so i won't be missed and that's fine with me.... no pain for anyone.
  6. I'm doing better right now. Thank you for your support. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.