Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eme70471, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eme70471

eme70471 Member

I have had enough. I am going to counseling and trying to get better and seeking new things to try but I am tired. Nothing is working and I keep hearing things take time. How much time? Because every night, I go through a living hell. I just can't take it anymore. I want to die and this to be over. I know it is a permanent solution for a temporary situation. This hasn't really been a temporary situation though. It has been 21 years. That makes me wonder. It doesn't really solve anything. I need a solution soon. I need hope because I can't see anything to look forward to. I need some relief... sigh!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope is there is just has not revealed it self to you yet. your meds are not working you need newer antidepressants need add ons differnent type of therapy new meds being developed as we speak always hope always i understand the desperation the deepness the sadness can get but hold on as hope will reveal itself keep trying okay meds will work it will talk to doctor and get something new done.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi E...I think we have to look at things from small steps to find progress...I do not think we magically wake up and feel so much better, unless the meds really work fast ...and those situations are rare...speak to your therapist about how to judge changes and what you can expect, and when...s/he can guide you in this area...hope you feel better...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.