enraged.and sad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beauutyy, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

for those that havent heard,my boyfriend/fiance left me 2 weeks ago.
    we were engaged for like 7months.
    and today,he contacted me. i thought he was gonna say sorry,and take me back. but all he could say was how much he hated me.:sad:
    and that he was hungover,and that i was a bitch.blah blah blah.
    i seriously hate him. andd i never hate people. but,i hate him. my whole body is filled with anger. i wish he was dead. i dont even care anymore.i loved him. i gave him everything.my heart and god..i cant believe him. has the nerve to say i was terrible. i feel like complete shit. i feel like every man is gonna take advantage of me. they all have! am i that vunerable? i fucking hate it. :mad:

i just dont want to be here. just because then i wont have to deal with any of this kind of mess,and being heartbroken. i feel like continuing to go on is pointless. i feel like, im just some whore. which if i continue to keep going,is probably all i'll turn out to be to anyone anyway. i just cant stop crying.and i need to let it go,but it just hurts. its painful that every man,i've been with says the same things. so tell me...what is wrong with me? am i worth living? this is absurd.
  2. Deep Thought

Deep Thought Well-Known Member

nothing is wrong with u! and dont let others say there is! unfortunately some men say these things 2 make it easier 4 them (if they make themselves believe u were a 'whore' then they wont feel guilty, but its not true!). some men r horrible like this, though trust me i'm a man and i can say tht we're not all like this! most r kind and true. having a string of bad men doesnt reflect on u. u r urself, not theirs, u live by ur rules, not theirs. i'm sorry u've had these bad experiences, but hang in there. u will find a man u can love and b loved bck. u will find happiness. but until then hang on, things will no doubt get rough but, as they say, its the journey tht makes us who we r.

remember 2 b strong. if u cant get tht strength by urself then SF, and i, will help u. please if u wanna tlk 2 then PM me. ur signature says u wanna help, but dont b afraid 2 seek it urself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.