Enuf seems to have happened!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jimk, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

been buying music, video games, dvd movies and bluray movies, television shows on dvd, music, video and sound equipment for many years now.. how many hundreds of thousands spent is so much I really should have my head examined.. no wait I have ...lol repeatedly..

know why I have been doing this.. is cause my small collections I started with when a child was given away by my parents.. they took everything from me and sis. safety also.. when I got out of there at age 17 with the help of a doctor, I started collecting again.. own my 3 bedroom house , with a 2 car garage with a large deck in the garage.. is full of all this stuff now!!!

house is full now.. 10 families could not use, watch , listen, play with all I got in one lifetime.. total fucking insanity for sure... no I am not going to start giving away or selling now.. just not going to buy wholesale any more.. the rare movie or television season.. couple of albums on iTunes once in awhile..

just cooling my jets and turning off the afterburners now.. sort of a shame it took to current age of 66 and a half to finally get some smarts...Jim

PS better later , than never
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Jim as long as they brought you happiness then the money was well spent hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.