Epiphany (Ignore)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Well, just had an epiphany.

Nobody really gives a fuck. :laugh:

And, as much as I try to change things for the better, they just get worse.
    Been like this for the past year. Dunno, maybe I should just leave everything to divine power and let things go their way. -shrugs-

Basically, two good friends landed in the hospital with drug ODs...a third died. I should have been the fourth to die, but meh, I'm a freak of nature, so I live! And I don't need to be hospitalized. As luck would have it, I'm the only one who remembers how the other three ODed. Cheers.

Besides that, my dad has yet another girlfriend. I dunno how many people he's dating to simultaneously, but it's really starting to get to me. It's none of my business, but for fuck's sake! Does he have any moral standards?!

He's murdered my bank account as well. For what this time, I dunno. He keeps saying he'll change and pay me back, but he never does. heh. I dunno why I believe him, especially since he's threatened to kick me out in a year. Right, and he's said he'd kill me, on occasion.

As for my family in Europe? They're no help at all. ._. "Murderer," they call me. I wonder if they'll ever let that go.

All in all, it seems I'm just a magnet for misfortune. I attract misery and trouble. :laugh: Happiness hates me.

Why go on? Don't see a point anymore. Everybody I care about leaves. Everything I have, I lose. So on and so forth.

Anyways. I'll stop ranting now. It's doing nobody any good at all, just taking up space, and preventing other people from having their say.

SOOOO...ignore me.
    Not like y'all give a damn anyways. :rolleyes:

2. Innocent

Innocent Guest

:( I'm sorry things are so shitty right now. *hugs* Syiah.

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Aww, Syiah...(You told people to ignore this, so I'm not going to post some big long thing.) I'm here if you need/want to talk, take care. x x