Epitaph

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Jul 2, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

there is nothing
    there is no one
    in life
    in death
    forever alone

2. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

there is someone. I am here to talk to you. I know my words might sound empty, because i feel exactly how you feel. But if you ever need to talk there is me, but i am really a nobody.

as you can see i am not great with words but i can offer you:hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What happened? You went off on a brood again, didn't you:huh: NO MORE BROODING!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

4. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Terry is right...No Brooding. Soooo not good to be alone with our thoughts. We are what we think..(so Ive heard)

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Always here for you if you wanna talk hun

*waits patiently for blue m&m's*

:tongue:

:hug:

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I wish talking with people made a differance, but it doesnt, nothing does. You can talk till your blue in the face, it changes nothing. I might be able to have a laugh with someone for 5 minutes, thats as good as it gets, and it isnt enough. The truth is im disconnected from every other human being on this planet, its always been that way, always will be that way. I wish I could trully connect with people, but I cant. It doesnt mean I dont care, im just not capable of being the person I want to be, or you want me to be.

Im fed up with everything. I feel like a fucking rat in a cage. Im sick of having happy couples and happy families force fed down my throat every single second of the day. I talk to friends from here about there relationships more often than any other issue. Why? I have no wisdom to share, I have no magic bullet that can make your pain go away. I dont even have some half decent, half baked advice to share. Nothing I say is coming from experience, its whatever pops into my head that sounds remotely logical. I dont even know what its like to fucking hold someone anymore, so HOW THE FUCK can I help you? and you? and YOU? Im sorry, but everything I say is bullshit.

I want someone to tell MY story for a change.
    I want someone that REALLY knows what its like to have walked in my shoes all these years, felt the isolation, the desperation, the complete nothingness that really is MY life. Nobody ever tells that story, and you know why? Because there is no happy ending, there is no hope. You cant tell a story about the human condition without hope, its just too much for people.

I must be mellowing out as I get older, I use to put my fists through walls on a constant basis, now I just sit, numb and silent. If my mother didnt talk to me during the day I could quite easily go a week without saying a word. I like the silence, people talk far too much anyway.

I wont save myself, and nobody else is gonna do it for me, so the future is as certain as night follows day. Now its just time....thats all it is...time.

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: Come on hun..you think no one else feels like this??!!! So many people feel like it. I know it seems like a daily climb of Everest but what else can we do?:unsure:
    Get out there..I know its difficult..I know sometimes it seems all too much, people yackety yakking at ya..but still..GET OUT and mix.
    I'm finding the more I isolate myself the harder it is to get back into the swing of being around people.
    Please don't cut yourself off or do anything to yourself..come skype and we will talk of cabbages and kings.

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If you want to tell your story than maybe it's time to tell your story. I don't know what else to say because I've said it all before and it seems like nothing i say will matter. Know that I am here to listen if needed. Take care hun

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm with Terry on this hun :hug: :hug: