Erm, 'ello? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, I'm totally awkward at writing introductions.

*cough* Annnyways, I'm Vanessa. A sixteen year old female, currently living in Canada. I like to write, read, draw (correction, I draw, but I hate to draw...it's more of a distraction than anything :P), watch horror movies and I like anime. I'm half German, on my father's side.

I tend to have a half sarcastic humour and half...I don't even know how to explain it. xD A tastefull yet childish half? I dunno.

All in all, nice to meet you folks and see you around the forum.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Welcome and so glad you found us...you sound so creative...I hope someday you will share some of your writing with us...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on and how we can support you...welcome again, big hugs, J

Thank you two very much. :)

And perhaps I shall share some of my stories/poems.

I'm here because of, well...in all honestly my lack of support I experience at home. School is great, I have 3 people I speak with there (I refuse to tell my friends of such problems, I don't want them worrying for me). A social worker I talk to every other week, they're great too. But home, where I would want the most support, I don't have any. With it now being christmas break, I don't really have anyone. I just saw my social worker today but, I still feel suicidal and deal with those thoughts.

I guess I needed some place where I don't have to pull up a fake smile, and not be afraid of talking about how I feel. :P

Hi there! I've always dreamed of going to Canada. Where exactly in Canada are you from? And you have a cool race. Of German and Canadian blood. You mus be really pretty. By the way, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00