erm... not sure

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by cookiemonster, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

I'm not entirely sure what happened to me, i think i was drunk or out of it or something, but I woke up this morning feeling rather sick and dirty and had bruises in some very strange places. Because i don't remember what happened the night before it worries me but i don't think i can go to the police because i'm not even sure what happened. any ideas?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Where were you last night? Bar, friends house, party? Do you remember how the evening started? What was the last thing you do remember? Is there anyone else who was there that can tell you anything about the evening?

need to know some of the above to help you out.

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

first and foremost, if you can, ggo to the hospital to get yourself checked out.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can go to the police whether you know what happened or not. It's their job to investigate what happened to you, and to help you as much as possible. Best ideas are to go to the hospital and get checked out completely, including a tox screen in case you were drugged, and then go to the police with your findings, if you feel safe enough to do that. Maybe take a close friend with you for support and comfort.

:hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just go to emergency dept and tell him your thoughts that maybe your druged and raped they will do test rape kit and see for sure. They will also give you meds to prevent pregnacy sexual diseases give you protection you need just in case. Please go in and get checked theywill be kind to you and check you out and make sure you are safe take care.

6. cookiemonster

erm, i was at a party. i know how the evening started and i know what happened when i left but it was just as i was getting home that i have no idea about.

no one was with me when i got home and i have no idea what happened to me

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thats why you need to go and tell police get blood test done see if date rape drug is in you system. Go to emerg and see if sexually assaulted they will know by exam. Do it now as more time goes by less chance to see what did happen.

8. cookiemonster

yeah i'm going to go later to see... thank you all

9. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

i have to agree with the others... i mean if this is what you want..

10. cookiemonster

i kind of need to know what happened otherwise i will sit for ages wondering and worrying

11. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

maybe you should talk to some of your friends that were at the party ?
    as i understand your concern and worry, but you need to have a clear recollection of what happend before you go to the police. not to sure what your thoughts are for future partys are.

12. cookiemonster

I got told that there is nothing really that they can do cos i left it a little late to get help :(

13. wanderingsoul:)

wanderingsoul:) New Member

its never too late. So that doesnt make sense... The signs of forced entry remain. if thats what you think happened, you should get checked out anyway to see if your ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.