Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_NowhereFast

Sean_NowhereFast New Member

The irony of going into detail why you are suicidal on a message board.

I'm 32. First felt suicidal at 15. From London. Mum's side English, Dad and his family are Irish. Dad died of substance abuse in 2010. We were close.

I suffer many anxiety's. Penis size. Finance. Intelligence. Most things. I also hate most human traits. I also cover this up well by being responsible/looking after people.

I've come here today because, more than ever in the last 15 years I feel less in control. The self harming is worse and I feel like I need to share.

Thank for listening. I have more details for those who are a glutton for punishment.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello Sean and welcome to SF!

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. They must be difficult for you. I am glad that you are willing to share with us and I will be glad to listen should you need an ear. I hope you find the support you are looking for here :hug:
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi, you say you hide things by looking after others, something we all do here. But you need to take the time, and care to look after you and to be gentle on yourself. I really hope you find comfort and support here.
  4. edicus

edicus Member

Please hang in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.