Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cherry_blossom, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherry_blossom

cherry_blossom New Member

hey,I am Gizem from Turkey(probably the only one:unsure:) English is not my native language and sorry for my mistakes..
    I am a self-harmer and have a ED(ups and downs) and I have manic disorder and I am suffering from major depression for 2 years..(oh god I really hate myself:sad:)
    I find forums very usefull.I am a member of a forum site named Safe Heaven and it really helps me..And I am new here...I can be shy sometimes but I love meeting new people especially who knows how I feel..because I know when they say "I understand you" they mean it..

If you have questions I am here...

thanks for reading this..
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF

clare x
  3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Welcome. I can't say I know how you feel, but I understand being depressed. I hope we can help each other. PM me if you ever want to talk. My sister in law is Turkish.

Take care,

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!! Glad you found SF, everyone needs support, especially when feeling as a lot of us do. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM or MSN me. Stay safe and take care. :hug:
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Yes you will find many understanding people here and i hope you will be able to make some new friends.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

7. cherry_blossom

cherry_blossom New Member

john it is really great to know someone who knows someone turkish:)
    you are too kind,all of you..
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you are here. I don't think you are the only one from Turkey here, but I cannot remember who else I have seen from there. Anyway, welcome. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.