Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SmilePretty, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

I just want to escape everything. I feel like I am running on empty, quite literally seeing as how i've started fasting again. I just want to sleep, a deep rest where nothing can touch me or talk to me or harm me without taking my migraine medicine just because it has codeine in it. i am tired of dealing with life and worrying about trivial things that in the big picture dont really matter. :mellow:
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Aw hun :hug: I wish I had some words I could say to make it better for you but failing that, I'm always on the other side of a PM if you need someone to talk to.

I hope things get better for you soon.
  3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: thanks
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know the trivial things don't seem important but added all together they become the big picture in the end. Its the little things that can set up off sometimes. I hope you can rest and feel better tommorrow take care escape from all this tonight through sleep and tommorrow hopefully you have strength to carry on.
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

I feel exactly what you said in your original post.
  6. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i feel like i have nothing left to give.
    that i have been stretched too far i guess.
  7. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun :hug: i'm sorry you're feeling so low and things aren't working out right now
    if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm always here if you need to talk :)

I hope you feel better soon!
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

First of all hun, you need to eat something. Your brain needs to be fed in order for the chemicals to find a balance. The lack of food can increase those feelings you mentioned. Next, if you feel you are being stretched too far, take a step back from things and concentrate on your needs. If that means sleep, then sleep. Do something nice for yourself. Buy your favorite magazine and sit back and relax as you read it. (Depending on your headaches of course.) Maybe you want to work on redecorating your room. Anything that can help you feel better about yourself. Please take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.