escitalppram (Cipralex)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by aDeux, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aDeux

aDeux Member

Can someone tell me what would happen if I swallowed < Mod Edit - Method Details > at once?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: 420mg escitalppram (Cipralex)

I don't know, and I hope you don't find out. What's wrong?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: 420mg escitalppram (Cipralex)

Hi adeux,

We cannot discuss methods here but would you like to explain why you're feeling this way?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would suggest you call an ambulance or crisis and get help. You are going to suffer if you taken that many pills so get help now. call emerg dept ambulance get someone take to emerg do it now.

5. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Pretty difficult to do any lasting damage with SSRIs like Cipralex or Lexapro. That's pretty much why they've replaced the older and much more dangerous tricyclics, at least in the US.

'Course overdosing on anything can cause problems if you've taken enough of it.... and there is a condition called "Serotonin syndrome" to look out for...

6. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Get some help please. All you could wind up doing is making yourself excruciatingly ill and you could be left even worse off than you are left with no ability to even do yourself in. Try just talking about what's going on. Maybe others here can have some solutions for you.

Chaeya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.