• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Esmeree Amelia...

SashaJade

A year ago today my darling Esmeree Amelia should have been born.

You should be in my arms and we should be celebrating your first birthday.

Instead i'm stuck with the memories of a life that never was... Of my beautiful little angel watching down on me.

I'll never forget you little one... Never forget your kicks and flutters, the joy I had expecting you...

I hope you're being looked after up there in heaven... They have one special little girl <3

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Staff Alumni
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry you went through this Sasha. I can empathise slightly with you as I had a miscarriage in Dec 2008. Our little Angel would have been born 13th August 2009. Hope our little angels are looking after each other up there hun. Hope you're ok hun

xxxxxx

SashaJade

I'm sorry I missed your day, my little angel, but trust me, I think about you everyday, and how different life would be for me now if you were still here with me.
All I want right now is to hold you, hug you, kiss you, love you unconditionally.

I miss you everyday beautiful <3

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00