ester will you frigging talk to me already?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaveMeAlone

well i'm about to drink an experimental conction which will hopefully make me feel high like i'm on heroin, failing that i might head out into the ermine and see if i can actually buy some. so i guess i should be alright for now.

my blood sugar will be through the roof tho, i haven't bothered to take my insulin again, i just hate myself so much, why should i be bothered to medicate.

LeaveMeAlone

why would i want to stop me? i love doing drugs, i just wish they weren't o expensive.

and were easier to get.

and i wish i could just buy cookies like ester can, i can buy really nice brownies tho, but they don't have thc, only m&ms :(

Sa Palomera

I am happy you can't buy cookies, like I can, Matthew. It's bad to have them cookies. I know where it's lead me to and I would never want anyone to use them stuff the way I did. It's bad for your health.

I am wondering what has been said in this thread that's been editted.

To be honest hun not much, i just felt bad what i said because it was about you and the rest of the forum didn't need to see it so i edited it. If you wanna know what was said then you can take it up with me later on tonight. But was nothing important.

oh and nice to see you is off moderation :wink:

Sa Palomera

okay can I please ask y'all to stop talking about me in threads on sf? I know you mean it well and all, but I find it a bit.. erhm awkward and uncomfortable to come on here and see people having whole conversations about me in threads. I dont care if they're editted or not, please don't talk about me behind my back on SF and if you do somehow feel the need, then please take it to PM, I don't want to read stuff and then wonder what the hell people have been saying about me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00