• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Ester!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

:shy:
still working on it :shy:

Next time I can get over myself and actually can get myself to get out of the house I will go by the post office. that's a promise

Sa Palomera

oh I just want to say that I'm bloody annoyed with the ******* airmail between Australia and The Netherlands!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Honestly it'd be faster if I'd take a rubber boat and peddle there myself! :mad:

A friend once sent me a birthday package and it took OVER A MONTH to get here!

now I've sent the bloody CD to Ally over a week ago, i think it's even over 2 weeks ago and it still didn't bloody arrive!

gah! Honestly I'm loosing my love for Australia and you can blame it on the bloody mailthingymajigger! :tongue:

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
thats ridiculously slow...cant understand why it takes that long in this day and age...mind you it is going to Tassie, its a differant world down there....they might have eaten it :ohmy:

Sa Palomera

thats ridiculously slow...cant understand why it takes that long in this day and age...mind you it is going to Tassie, its a differant world down there....they might have eaten it :ohmy:
:laugh: :rofl: that just cracked me up!

You better hide from Ally though, she might send Tasmanian Devil over to you for that comment :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00