eternal farewell

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ---DrowningInPlSS---, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive been doing worse and worse. i havent been able to talk to anyone here as i am banned from making any comments or threads this is the only section i can post in. it says under moderation, but they wont approv any comments so it is a total ban. i am getting more psychotic . hurting myself more. i cut myself up on live webcam while many users watched me and cheered me on. every second of every day is total suffering, im leaving to go simmer in my own rancid piss. i wont really be coming bakc here much if at all. my mind is leaving me and the end is near. but goodbye to the friends i had here, since now we are eternally separated. im going to go rot alone in my dark grimy pit and die

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Re: eteranal farewell

Is that you DrowningInTears? Now you're drowning in piss? You know something, I was one of your supporters here on SF, even though at times it may have seemed like I was being hard on you. But the problem is man, that you're not trying hard enough to get better. Why on earth would you make a spectacle of yourself by cutting yourself as entertainment for a bunch of sadistic freaks? These people don't care about you. They want you to hurt yourself (or even kill yourself). I really hope that you don't die. But if you want to live, you have to do things to make your life better, not worse. But if this is goodbye, then goodbye DIT. You're an interesting person and it would be a shame to see you go.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are ways to collaborate so that everyone's voice is heard and so this SF is kept safe...No one did anything to you, other than you by your actions...this does not make you a BAD person; it makes your actions counterproductive to the guidelines we have set for this forum, and the well being and safety we are concerned about (to be honest, I am not sure what you have posted)...if you would like to have a productive discussion about social/pragmatics, please PM me...maybe this way, you can get the support you need/want in the future...J

4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I dont know wat it is u want to discuss, but I CANT SEND PM'S. asuming this message even gets approved.

<mod edit: too explicit>
    --DrowningInPiss

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Are you still drowning in piss or is it just tears now?

6. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

way ta cheer a guy up dave! :biggrin:

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

DIT
    It says senior member next to your name which means you are not under moderation so I don't know why you are saying you are banned. As for letting people watch you cut yourself do you get off onwatching people do so? It could explain why you do it for them. Do you feel like maybe not enough attention is paid toyou and this is the way you have to get it? I think you should seek counselling or some form of help to rid yourself of feeling this overwhelmed.

I hope you find and get the help you need. Take care of yourself.

Kiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.