EU migration in the UK, good thing or bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashland

How quick you are both to jump at my throath even after such an obvious attempt from me to consolidate things! Forget my post - I was wrong about you. You DO mean harm!

From the bottom of my heart I wish you experience the very feelings you caused me!

I guess we are all lucky that we do not know each-other's true identity.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

How quick you are both to jump at my throath even after such an obvious attempt from me to consolidate things! Forget my post - I was wrong about you. You DO mean harm!

From the bottom of my heart I wish you experience the very feelings you caused me!

I guess we are all lucky that we do not know each-other's true identity.

justMe7

? Not exactly sure how I was jumping down your throat. Care to explain it?
Actually if you do perhaps do it in a pm. It'd be nice to not have this thread locked.

I really.. really dont get you man. I'm honestly hyper sensitive, but youre making stuff up in your head about about people are saying, and then going at me? Whhaa?

Now now boys, settle down!!! Blake yes, you are right, this is a place for debate and although people are entitled to thier veiws this is perhaps not the place to include emotional entanglement.
please remember though this is a suicide forum guys, a lot of people are hyper sensative to many issues and do take things personally.
Immigration is a touchy subject with a lot of people, especially here in the UK, but lets not dig at eachother, at the end of the day its the government who have allowed it to jump out of hand and go largly unregulated.
it isnt immagrants fault they are here, if i were from poland or somewhere like that and had terrible health care and no work id have packed my bags for easy street too. you cant blame them, blame the ones who allow it to happen.
be nice to each other xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Crashland

Thank you, Abjure.

I am NOT from Poland and the UK is anything but an "easy street" but still thank you.
I suppose the main question is whether the general compassionate rules of SF apply to the Soap Box forum or they don't. I'm lead to believe that they don't and my opponents seem to suggest that I have no place here if I still believe that the Soap Box should have any considerations of the mental state of it's participants.

to most other countries in the EU we are 'easy street' i recon, couldnt get the same support from france,germany,italy,spain or anywhere else to be honest.
The soap box is a forum for debate, so questions raised are going to have opposing sides, they are just peoples opinions though and not meant to be personal on any level.
No one has a say here on anything that has/does or will happen, Unfortunitly we leave that to the ever incapable hands of the british elected government.
personally i dont think they could run a tesco store without screwing up let alone a country, but i wouldnt want the responsability on my shoulders.

Crashland

:calm:

Very much so :)
I kind of recognized what soap box is for yet tried to indicate that people here might be the same people who hang around on the crisis forums.

C

Maybe, i forget who is who on this place and people can change their names exc,, which leaves me a tad confused!!
i dont know about you but i can even cope well with this new layout,,,me and technology dont mix!!!
As far as the immigration goes, lots of people forget that untill we got nurses and doctors from the now EU the NHS was in a state of crisis, so infact it has done a lot of good aswell:smile:

Maybe, i forget who is who on this place and people can change their names exc,, which leaves me a tad confused!!
i dont know about you but i can even cope well with this new layout,,,me and technology dont mix!!!
As far as the immigration goes, lots of people forget that untill we got nurses and doctors from the now EU the NHS was in a state of crisis, so infact it has done a lot of good aswell:smile:
yeah only coz the wages sucked giant monkey balls and all our doctors and nurses either went into the private sector or went to the usa and australia :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crashland

I don't even think it matters that much - my pain was solely about being treated as a second-rate citizen.
Thanks again, mate, I feel less inclined to do the thing that cannot be undone tonight.

MARK- LOL!!! I think the NHS is a good system, just needs some tweeks here and there! better than the US system, at least if your broke your entitled to some help!
CRASH- Glad your feeling better!!! This immagration thing has both good and bad points, im glad im not the one who has to make the choices!!!!!

P.s is it snowing anywhere where anyone is at yet!!!

Crashland

:) To Skye. I'm going to be lost in the Cuillins for a week. Land of ice and snow :)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I love scotland! Glen coe, Oban, fort augustus,, where you going?
I nearly got to Fort Augustus last year, btw. Perhaps next time :nonchalance:

Sounds absolutly terrific! i hope to be in the warm icelandic pools this time next year, watching the aurora borielas!!!- hope you have an absolutly wicked time and take care on the roads xxx

Kaos General

Gaaaaaaaah. I suggest anyone who bitches and complains about the content of this thread go take themselves to the rules of the Soap Box forum, read them, and go start their own pity party as far away from MY thread as possible. I am sick and tired of my threads being locked by oversensitive people who havent got the gumption to a) click on that x in the top right hand corner or b) dont click on the thread in the first place. I mean for god sake i made the title as clear as possible for a reason. What did you imagine the thread was about? Unicorns and puppies?

And im sorry but guilt trips do not work on me....ever. So take your self pity out of my thread and stop trying to god damn derail it. Its a dicussion about EU migration, not whether or not their is snow in scotland.

Crashland

As this thread has ovbiously not been locked it should be at least vaguely clear to you that the so called sensitive posts are actually valid opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00