eugh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by possessednomad, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

ffs, i felt really good yesterday and have no idea why, then today, despite all the shit that should and usually does affect me like this i just started looking for suicide methods (again) on the net. this time its the 'girl' thing. i agree with the other dude who said he was going to kill himself in 24 hours - its like the straw breaking the camel's back. i cant focus on anything else now and just want the ground to swallow me up. but it isnt that easy unfortunately of course.

i know im young-ish at 18, but whats the point in all this when nothing actually goes right? apart from my driving test ive failed at everything ive done in my life (no underexageration).

meh. hope you are all good or better than usual tonight.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm a bit confused, you're feeling suicidal because of a girl? Sorry I'm a little slow tonight but keep with me here. Have you tried talking to this girl? Your feelings are raw at the moment and hopefully in time you will feel better about the situation. I'm not sure what else I can say as I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly. If I'm wrong please tell me and feel free to expand on the situation and I'll listen, take care of yourself. :hug:

3. riz

riz Senior Member

There is no age limit to these kinds of feelings. But your age may be what is causing you to feel so down lately. It's not easy. All of those things that are going wrong must be making you feel hopeless. The only thing you can do is separate yourself from the websites. Pro-suicide sites are the worst things to look at when you're feeling this way. Come here instead and work on positive ways to release these feelings.

I hope I'm helping.

PM me anytime.
    xoxo
    RiZ

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

that happens to be too. Somedays (rarely) its a good day i feel happiness, then the next day im depressed again wanting to kill myself. Life is shit and i am now scared of happiness cos i know happiness leads to depression.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You've got a lot to live for. Also as your still in your teenage years, that can be a factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.