euphoria

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I font know if that's the right word naybe its peace or calm or I don know what ivs the only things that somehow setttles me for a bit ita likely an instance hit or high its thes pain I need tofeel a s its good orob now us to stop the bloood im lastcaeing

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

R U OK Mo?
    I'm finding it difficult to read your post..:hug:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

This is just like a drug. Again tonight, after only two nights without.

Upset with advice given by people who don't know what they are talking about, upset by people who think they know what I am feeling, what is best for me. And I informed said people re therapy and medication (only one person irl knows) and their response was that I should have told my family this so that they wouldn't have to worry about me. FFS - are you serious? Do you know how hard it was to tell this person, admit my inabilities? Then they stated that "obviously" the meds and therapy got me through the last two years, which made me feel even more worthless.

Our anniversary was every 16th. I'm not sure at this moment in time that I am able to comprehend this loss nor to deal with it in a safe manner.

So, to the blade I've been. To try and release some pain, some of the aching, some of the inexplicable feelings & thoughts.

4. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

I am sorry to see that people aren't understanding the way you need them to. Hope you are as ok as possible. Sending u hugs. :arms:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Mo...I wish others understood :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.