Euphoric

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MessengerFromHell, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

In a ecstatic mood... Everything seems good. But I am not sure when would I end up suicidal and cry again. Maybe a minute, tomorrow or late night. I don't know.

Looks like my condition has deteriorated and I may have to quit my job to admit into a mental hospital.

I am not sure why I am posting this but I guess I need to be heard.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

why does being happy/ecstatic equate into your condition deteriorating and having to quit your job and admit yourself into a mental hospital... i don't see the connection?

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. you are talking about bp ? Just to let you know, I have heard many people say that being admitted so they could get stabalized on the right med etc, ended up having great results. And I have seen the good results in a couple of people I know. Some do consciously opt to do that so they can get the relief. But I hear ya if you are afraid of doing it.

The actor Richard Dreyfuss said recently that he has been living most of his life with bp. Kathrine Zeta Jones also. They get the right medications to manage it. So they get to be the boss of their life. Instead of the bp being in charge of highs and lows. oh I do hope you will get some help before cycling into a low. sending many :hug:s if thats okay with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  4. MessengerFromHell

It sure feels horrible. I had anti depressor for awhile a couple of years ago but it doesn't help.

Well.. Feeling really sad now. Again.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

sugh, I am sorry. Do you think its time to call your doctor? I am thinking this can be regulated with the right medication. And things will be SO much better for you.

6. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

If you feel you need to go to the hospital, it's ok. That means you're seeking help and I commend you for that. Hopefully you will feel better after that.

7. MessengerFromHell

I am seeing a therapist now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.