European Union wants to destroy us

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Adam_D, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I won't tolerate this kind of shit that this EU tyranny is trying to impose.

I am leaving the soon-to-be-fascist-superstate Europe when the time is right. I'm not sure where I'm going exactly, but it will be an isolated place.

This is my destiny. I am no longer part of society. My identity will be destroyed also and will have no name.

2. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Just dont come to south africa, trust me this place is hell. If i could leave i would go to canada, even if it is bloody cold.

3. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

I doubt if your own country is any freer or less filled with regulations (petty and not).

The EU is the price to be paid for me (and you) not to, yet again, try and stick bayonets into Fritz (or M. Froggy :dry:). and vice verce.

And in a Globalised world the EU is an ever more important bulwark against the US, Russian and Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
  4. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

We were never asked if we wanted to join.

5. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

If you be the UK, then your parents (?) were. Which is more than their / your ancestors got asked about forming the UK itself.

(arguably!) in an ideal world the sun would never have set on the Brtish Empire and we would not need the EU, but it did and we do - Britain has to adapt to survive and prosper as a small country on the edge of Europe - and move on from strutting around the world stage as if what we say / do still actually matters...............but that's still a work in progress :rolleyes:

6. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Despite claims from others, I know what the true face of the EU is. I've researched it and it's not good.