EuropeanPoliticalCorrectness advanced joke

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by lifeisashedog, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

It is strictly forbidden in European Politically Correct circles to say anything bad about gays and Moslems. However, on the other hand, intolerance against Americans and Catholics is often an unwritten norm. So the special research task force of linguistic scholars (me and my mate in the pub) set out to discover the most PC and the most P-inC european names. Their conclusions were:

THE MOST POLITICALLY CORRECT EUROPEAN NAMES:

Abdul Pinkbutt and Fatima Lollipop

THE MOST POLITICALLY INCORRECT EUROPEAN NAMES:

Pedro Jefferson and Maria Washington

PS: You don't have such an interesting political corectness in USA, do you? :cool:

2. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

When did Europeans turn into such whiny pantywaist bitches? You people have a life MUCH, MUCH BETTER than the majority of the world does. Historically, your people have conquered and exploited people the world over. LMAO @ thinking the whole system is rigged to keep the poor Europeans down :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Please grow the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  3. lifeisashedog

Relax, man, nobody's going to hurt you. It is just a european joke about ourselves.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hahaha :rolleyes: definitely not reinforcing the stupid american stereotype :biggrin:

5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

A European joke with an agenda of making Europeans look helpless and persecuted, which is the exact opposite of reality. I don't look very kindly on that type of unfunny and untruthful humor.

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

yeah i don't get it.

who are these 'ourselves' the OP is talking about, i don't know.

I know :sad:. It isn't going to stop deep rooted racism and homophobia rearing it's ugly head in response is it?

7. lifeisashedog

OURSELVES stands for "US, THE EUROPEANS".

8. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

same thing can be said about many other countries/peoples.

9. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Well the Europeans have benefited from it more than anyone else. So quit the fucking whining.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

bloody 'ell:laugh:

have you realised that it was just a joke yet!?

you need to lighten up i think :wink:

11. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Oh, so your first post in this thread was sarcastic, then? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I already acknowledged that it was a joke. But if you thought it was "Just" a joke, then you are either very naive or a buffoon. I've said all i care to about this.

12. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Isn't the most common name in England Mohammed? Europe is going down the tubes, the motherland is screwed. For everyone who says "OMGZ you had colonolialism you deserve it!!!" None of the Scandinavian countries engaged in colonialism but they are being swamped by Muslims and Muslim rapists/criminals. So I say STFU, and stop being sore losers.

13. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm really happy that Europeans are slowly going extinct. Keep up those non-replacement level birthrates!

14. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Lol, good luck keeping the world together when we're gone. You'll find your new jewish taskmasters aren't so kind as us. That thought alone, will allow me to die with a smile. Unless, of course, you yourself are Jewish. Which i strongly suspect, based on your signature about the nature of art.

15. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

There's no need to be nasty, it was a joke

16. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I ain't Jewish. But why would they be my "task masters?" Besides its really more likely to be the Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  17. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

THE MOST POLITICALLY INCORRECT EUROPEAN NAMES:

Pedro Jefferson and Maria Washington

PS: You don't have such an interesting political corectness in USA, do you?

Hey,

I am offended. I fall into this category. My FN is catholican & my last is from my jackass Norwegian hub who is a Moslem.

Imagine an Aetheist married to a jackass Moro.
    We are both opinionated & for me he does not have an equal right. His mother does.

I know its a joke,good one actually.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  18. lifeisashedog

Eeeek, what have I done!!! :argh:

Administrators, please erase this thread before fine members of this forum start killing each-other. And I promise I will never post political jokes again.
    From now on I will only post pictures of cute kittens and babies.:fuzzy:

19. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Heey,

It is a joke . Don't worry about it. We need humor here. I am not near offended & neither offensive. I don't think I have any grain in my body
    that is offensive/deffensive reactors.

Borat

20. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Hehehe. Laughing at each other isn't racism, that's what the PC pumps don't seem to get. They're the ones breeding racism and sexism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.