Eurovision 09

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by pandamonium, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

Anyone watching it this year?

Just curious on everyones thoughts on who is good/bad/humorous

I'm hoping Malta can finally win one, Forza Malta!!!!!

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I won't be watching it. All the songs are lame and it is such a pointless competition. That said, my country's effort is embarrassing, it's called kis kiss bang bang, or something like that.

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i most likely WONT be watching it.

4. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

Aww I know the competition is extremely unfair with the bias voting and the songs all suck. I still find it silly and very entertaining to watch. I guess people in Aus love it way more then the Europeans do.

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'll be watching it.
    It's pretty silly but it's fun to see all the countries.

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We're even crappier than usual, apparently... God, I love British positivity! :biggrin: ;)

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It won't be the same without Terry Wogan's sarcastic comments.

That's the only reason I watched it & I don't think he's doing it this year :unsure:.

8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Norway's song is undoubtedly the best and they should win. The guy that sings it has even written it by himself. Estonia should come second but they will probably come close to last. I guess some crap will win as usual. It was very fun when Finland won with Lordi, a few years ago, though...

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Who's watching it?

10. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

I watched it.. I was kind of dissapointed though.. there wasn't much variety i thought.. & none of the ones i liked got through.. super gypsy or whatever ha ha ha
    I thought it would have much more variety because the last time I watched it it had much better stuff I think that was when lordi one it.. maybe.. but yeah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.