Eurovision Song Contest

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Twocky61, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Who in the uk is watching that outdated institution The Eurovision Song Contest on BBC tv tonight?

I know I am not as it is total crap - the other countries hate us Brits as much as we hate them

They never vote for us Brits even when their neighbouring countries entries are utter shite

As for the uk being in Europe we would be better off as the 54th state of the US after Mexico

Don't get me started on those sprouts in Brussels and the European Court who poke their beaks into other countries laws - get your own country in order you fucktards I say lol

The only decent act to win Eurovision was the Finnish group Lordi with their song Hard Rock Alleluhah the best export out of Finland since Pingu the Penguin and The Moomins

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I'll just watch it until they vote, I just watch that for the music xD I think the german performers won't be any good anyway, I would have preferred sending Unheilig there, but okay, it's just my oppinion.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Well, I watched it and as usual, complete and utter shite.

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Someone who agrees with me :hug: Butterfly :butterfly8:

5. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I was a bit shocked by the polish performers o_O

6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I was shocked by all of them who could not sing for toffee

ok a few famous acts HAVE come out of Eurovision such as ABBA Sweden's best export since Volvo SAAB & Scania

7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Oh & IKEA

8. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

and not forgetting 1995's winners!

9. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

why? they were good :p the only mistake they did was singing the other part of the song in english.. and maybe little bit over the top with that girl washing something or wathever she was doing (boobs)..

ukraine song was not that good, but singer was adorable.. and than I think Swedish song was best... So for me 1. Sweden 2. Poland 3. Ukraine....

I think I'm the only straight guy watching this crap on TV every year :D

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Had to laugh, the combination of drag queen, with a beard, completely sent my son into "WTF" "WTF" "WTF" LOL!
    His only other comment was, "make your bloody mind up, drag queen or bloke"

11. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

this year i skipped it.
    shock factor on it gets so overused, it becomes mundane and not a shock factor at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.