Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by bunny, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

the UK didnt get nil points in Eurovision :eek:hmy: :faint: and didnt come last :faint: :faint:

the world has gone mad (or at least Europe has!) :rolleyes:
  2. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

So where did the UK come and who won? Didn't feel like putting myself through the torture of watching it but always nice to know the results.
  3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

actually we came last, 18 points, Ireland lost with 5

i think it was Serbia that won, they had over 260 points :laugh:
  4. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Cant believe Ireland came last they used to be so good at eurovision. No surprises at how bad we did except that we actually got points. :tongue:
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

The really important question here is....was Terry Wogan drunk!!!:eek:hmy: :blink: :laugh:
  6. RescueMe

RescueMe New Member

you have to be drunk to tolerate Eurovision.
  7. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Shit, I'm from Serbia,didnt know it,however wish it was Ireland. I think that is the only thing we are the best at (besides basket ball,maybe) unfortunately. I dont watch TV because stuff like that,dont even know who represented us. But this is nothing, you should hear some Serbian music called Turbo folk( invented during 90's, that is real disaster,just watch it , :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,however we have some good music too.
    Well,that is Serbia, an if we won that is mean we are host next year(Belgrade i guess),and you are all invited:smile: .
  8. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i went to a nightclub just and KATRINA was performing. she was effing amazing. no wonder she won eurovision *gets excited*
  9. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

The Serbian entry looked like Dawn French dressed as Harry Potter for Comic Relief that time :tongue: (sorry, am I alive). Scooch were woeful though, I was almost ashamed to be British.
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

That's because you're Scottish Laur :tongue:

(She was on the phone to me btw, and we were commenting about the entrants :tongue: )
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If nothing else it gave you all something to talk about
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.